Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The Family Griot Blog Network

I appreciate the support I've received since I started actively blogging about my family lines in Alabama and Mississippi.  I've recently decided to start two new blogs to be included in a network of blogs called The Family Griot Network. One blog is specifically devoted to telling the story of The Rounds Family of Adams County, Mississippi . Additionally through my research I have found that the availability of online records regarding African-Americans in Wilkinson County, Mississippi  are difficult to find. My second blog, The Family Griot Repository will be a central resource for records I've located in Wilkinson County and Adams County, Mississippi pertaining to solely to African-Americans.

Thanks again!

The Family Griot
                                                              

0 comments: