Saturday, October 31, 2009

Thompson and Smith Family Research

After taking a hiatus for the month of October to conduct research, I've uncovered some interesting new information and new family connections on both my maternal and paternal families. I'd like to thank my newly discovered cousins, Philip and Margaret of Michigan for introducing me to the history of the Smith Family of Dallas county, Alabama. Thank you so much for your genealogical research of our family. I'd also like to thank the staff at the National Archives in Washington, D.C., without their research I would not have the information I have about my Thompson Family.

This month will highlight the new information discovered in my family tree.

- The Family Griot

1 comments:

Writing a Research Paper said...

Many institutions limit access to their online information. Making this information available will be an asset to all.